AGM/ Sr. Manager (Sales)
- No. of Positions: 1
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Employment Type: Full-time
To architect a sales strategy across enterprise and mid-market sales. The person should be responsible for selling into new markets, strategizing next steps, negotiating complex deals and beating the competition in head to head opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To prepare plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s revenue goals.
- Assists in the development of the sales plan. Prepares forecasts and KPI reporting for the next level and upper management, for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Land and expand; build process and funnel for top-down reach out, onboarding, activation, and expansion by evaluating opportunities in the market.
- Evangelize the product and personally help close largest deals.
- Work collaboratively across teams – especially Technology, Finance and Operations.
- Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet the sales objectives.
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development.
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key stakeholder both externally and internally.
- Business Intelligence reporting (Tableau or MS Office) of business metrics, KPIs, financial performance, operations data etc.
- People Management - Lead cross-functional teams, performance management, preparing development & training plans, managing recruitments.
Work Experience & Qualifications
- 12+ years of sales experience preferably in payment/ banking/ concierge/ loyalty segment and a track record of exceeding target.
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong leadership and team building skills
Please enter a valid email id