Director – Sales (International)
- Job Location: South East Asia, Middle East
To architect a regional sales strategy for an international geography and be responsible for revenue generation. The person should be responsible for selling into new markets, strategizing next steps, negotiating complex deals, and beating the competition in head-to-head opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To prepare plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s revenue goals for international geography.
- Assists in the development of the sales plan. Prepares forecasts and KPI reporting for the next level and upper management, for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Land and expand; build process and funnel for top-down reach out, onboarding, activation, and expansion by evaluating opportunities in the market.
- Evangelize the product and personally help close largest deals.
- Work collaboratively across teams – especially Technology, Finance and Operations.
- Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet the sales objectives.
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development.
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key stakeholder both externally and internally.
- Business Intelligence reporting (Tableau or MS Office) of business metrics, KPIs, financial performance, operations data etc.
Work Experience & Qualifications
- 10+ years of relevant international sales experience primarily in EMA and Southeast Asian Region. Experience in other Asian and European region would be a plus.
- Senior level sales experience preferably in payment/ banking/ concierge/ loyalty segment and a track record of exceeding target. Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others. Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions. Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams. Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask. Strong leadership and team building skills
- Qualification: MBA in Sales & Marketing from reputed institution