Senior/ Executive - Operations
To execute our customer success program through a clear, concise, and professional approach, both in speech and writing as well as to build work relationships and ensure customer delight.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Engage with customers and assist them with activities including onboarding, product demonstration, configuration and more, through emails, calls.
- Work with team on troubleshooting, understanding the root cause and sharing required analysis with client and customers.
- Ensure SLAs, TAT and response or resolution times are met as committed to customer.
- Educate our customers and partners and help them succeed.
- Be the contact point when the need arises for support and any other requirement.
- A positive and upbeat approach.
Work Experience & Qualification
- A bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Graduate with 2 – 7 years of experience.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in relevant field.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Computer skills
Good to have
- Knowledge of foreign language (Russian/ Chinese/ Spanish) will be an added advantage