Senior/ Manager - Commercial
The position will be responsible for entire sales cycle – Assessing the market, contacting prospects and hunting for new business, engaging with new client, creating innovative product options, Presenting the product/solutions, price negotiation, closing the sale, post sales relationship management, maintaining the customer relationship after sale is complete.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Determine and achieve sales quotas, targets, and/or goals. Project and forecast annual and quarterly revenue for one or more sales territories/ segment.
- Develop sales strategies and pipeline to acquire new customers or clients.
- Track sales metrics and share them with company leadership.
- Analyze sales data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps.
- Collaborate with Technology team to develop suitable solution as per client specification.
- Develop relationship with external and internal stakeholders.
- Prepare budgets and approve expenditures.
- Monitor competition, economic indicators, and industry trends.
Work Experience & Qualification
- 10+ Years of Experience in banking, concierge, airport sector, e – commerce for App based digital experience, B2B & B2B2E for large A/c selling and Key Account Management is desirable.
- MBA from reputed institution